My essential nature—combined with decades of in-depth, wide-ranging experience as a licensed professional—have contributed to a signature style that is intuitive, collaborative, joyful and intimate. I have a gentle way of connecting with clients that naturally facilitates heightened awareness, profound healing, and grounded forward momentum.
Clients typically come my way via referral when they’ve arrived at a powerful crossroads in their life. Here are some of the questions I often find myself asking those considering working with me:
- Are you experiencing a longing to spread your wings, personally and professionally, in greater ways than ever before?
- How often do you give yourself permission to drink from the deeper, more nourishing streams of life?
- Do you have a heartfelt desire to make a larger contribution to the lives of others by joyfully sharing your unique gifts?
- Are you paying attention to the emergence of the next season of your life’s expression?
- Would you like steady support in moving from a place of fear and limitation to a deeper connection with your own natural creativity and leadership?
I begin a working relationship with my clients through an initial 90-minute session. By its conclusion, we both know whether we have strong rapport and are a match to move forward with longer-term work. At that juncture, we can schedule sessions to provide you with the optimal support you need to flourish in your life. My practice is primarily centered upon core clients I work with consistently over time—most often weekly with a minimum 3-month commitment and accompanying pre-paid retainer.
I work with clients from all around the world, and I find my transformational work is exceptionally intimate and powerfully effective whether conducted in person, over the phone, or via video-based conferencing. The key variable for success is the strength of our bond and the mutual sincerity of our brave engagement in the process.
If you’d like to connect with me or have any questions about my work, I look forward to hearing from you.
With thanks, Gavin
CANCELLATION POLICY: Once a session is scheduled, I make a commitment to be available at that time. If a client does not attend the scheduled session, full payment is due unless the appointment is cancelled with at least 24 hours notice before the session start time.
(Consideration will be given to emergency situations on a case-by-case basis.)