I’ve discovered that a committed, loving relationship has two primary purposes. The first is the joy of long-term companionship and the exhilarating journey of building a shared life together. As this takes place, a second and often fiercer purpose unfolds. Given the inherent design of intimate relationships, each partner is provided the opportunity to consciously heal their unresolved issues. As most of our emotional wounds were seeded in key relationships early in life, it is typically through a committed relationship where these issues surface so they can be healed and transformed in love.
I’ve successfully facilitated transformational work with hundreds of couples, and in the last few years have specialized in supporting couples facing the unique pressures and dynamics that accompany an entrepreneurial lifestyle.
Richly woven within every successful long-term partnership is a genuine appreciation for this tender and dynamic alchemical process. Yet, it is empowering only if both partners are willing to embrace being vulnerable and transparent with each other about their healing journeys. Conversely, relationships not anchored in conscious acceptance and cooperation with this deeper journey are often short-lived and marked by negative patterns of projection, blame, hurt and loneliness.
I’ve found the most effective process for supporting couples is by offering a structured, therapeutic container over time that interweaves both couples sessions and one-on-one sessions with each partner. This sustained commitment, tailored to each couple, optimally harvests the transformational potential.
The core benefits of my work with couples include:
- learning advanced skills that naturally facilitate conscious, compassionate communication
- greater levels of depth and emotional maturity
- welcoming a return of the profound joy and closeness present during initial courtship
- empower each partner in being able to gracefully navigate their internal healing process
- building a solid foundation for successful long-term commitment and, if desired, the creation of a healthy family through effective parenting
- embracing deeper levels of passionate, sacred lovemaking — a natural by-product of genuine intimacy
If you and your partner are open to engaging in this intimate, committed journey, I welcome hearing from you.