Over the last 35 years I’ve successfully facilitated transformational work with hundreds of couples, and in the last few years have also specialized in supporting entrepreneurial couples.
When approached wisely and skillfully, a committed intimate relationship provides a uniquely powerful vehicle to support each partner in awakening to the joys and depth of their authentic self. It is a privilege to hold sacred space in support of a couple’s rich, conscious evolution.
I’ve discovered that a committed, loving relationship has two primary purposes. The first is the joy of long-term companionship and the exhilarating journey of building a shared life together. As this takes place, a second and more fierce purpose unfolds. Given the inherent design of intimate relationships, each partner is provided the opportunity to consciously heal their unresolved issues. As most of our emotional wounds were seeded in key relationships early in our life, it is often through a committed relationship where these issues can surface so they can be healed and transformed in safety and love. This second purpose is powerful and evolutionary. When each partner comes into a brave recognition of the healing and empowering landscape afforded by their relationship, they both can experience new levels of self-knowledge, maturity, joyful partnership and freedom.
This masterfully orchestrated catalyst for healing and awakening is a profound blessing, for it results in the most immensely fulfilling dimension of sacred partnership: walking hand-in-hand in support of each partner’s authentic journey.
Richly woven within every successful long-term partnership is a genuine appreciation for this tender and dynamic alchemical process. Yet, it is empowering only if both partners are willing to sincerely embrace being vulnerable and transparent with each other about their healing journeys. Conversely, relationships not anchored in conscious acceptance and cooperation with this deeper journey are often short-lived and marked by negative patterns of projection, blame, hurt and loneliness.
I’ve found the most effective and powerful process for supporting couples is through offering a structured therapeutic container over time that integrates couples sessions as well as one-on-one sessions with each partner. This sustained commitment, tailored to each couple, optimally harvests the transformational process.
The core benefits of my work with couples include:
• becoming anchored in a safe, sacred space that supports both partners receiving nourishing intimacy
• learning advanced skills that naturally facilitate conscious, compassionate communication
• greater levels of depth and emotional maturity
• welcoming a return of the profound joy and closeness present during initial courtship
• coaching each partner in skillfully facilitating their internal healing and empowerment
• discovering how to use every experience in the relationship as an opportunity to heal and evolve
• building a solid foundation for successful long-term commitment and, if desired, the creation of a healthy family
• embracing deeper levels of passionate, sacred lovemaking—a natural by-product of genuine intimacy
If you and your partner are open to engaging in this intimate, committed journey, I welcome hearing from you.