After decades of wide-ranging professional experience, along with navigating my own challenging and blessed life journey, I’ve come to some core understandings about who we are as human beings and the process of mentoring personal transformation. Here’s what I’ve discovered:
- Each of us has a unique and natural Authentic Self, an eternal presence that longs to be known, breathed into, and lived from.
- Difficult and painful transitions in life are one of the ways our Authentic Self has of gaining our attention and inviting us into powerful seasons of change and new direction.
- We each carry a unique constellation of dreams we’re designed to manifest in this lifetime.
- Self-compassion is intimately related to sourcing our creativity. We can embrace vulnerability as not a weakness, but an ally.
My professional background and experience:
- A licensed marriage and family psychotherapist since 1983 with a wealth of experience facilitating transformational work with individuals, couples and entrepreneurial leaders. My specialty is supporting people in the midst of fertile life transition
- Serving on faculty for 16 years at the University of Santa Monica in California from 1987-2002, co-facilitating the pioneering Masters Degree program in Spiritual Psychology
- Designing and facilitating a wide range of transformational workshops, including:
- Soul-Centered Leadership, a 6-month mentoring + mastermind program for progressive entrepreneurs
- Authentic Self Leadership: Birthing the Next Season of Your Life’s Expression (11 months)
- Soul-Centered Parenting: Guiding Your Family from the Wisdom of the Heart (12 weeks)
- Turning Point: Discovering & Creating Your Life’s Work (4 days)
After spending the majority of my years in Southern California and raising three beautiful children, I’m blessed to have relocated to the Pacific Northwest. I now live in a beautiful waterfront home on Lake Stevens, 30 miles north of Seattle.
I am continually immersed in discovering new psychological and spiritual modalities that support me in evolving to new levels of healing and awakening. I have many passions, including: cherishing international travel, enjoying peaceful kayak outings on alpine lakes, and daily partaking of the healing presence and beauty of nature in all its forms.