My essential nature—combined with decades of in-depth, wide-ranging training and experience as a licensed professional—have contributed to a signature style that is intuitive, collaborative, joyful and intimate. I have a gentle way of connecting with clients that naturally facilitates heightened awareness, profound healing, and grounded forward momentum in the world.
Clients typically come my way when they’ve arrived at a powerful crossroads in their life. Some of the questions I often ask those considering working with me:
- Are you experiencing a longing to spread your wings, personally and professionally, in greater ways than ever before?
- How often do you give yourself permission to drink from the deeper streams of life?
- Do you have a heartfelt desire to make a larger contribution to the lives of others by joyfully sharing your unique gifts?
- Would you like support in moving from a place of fear and limitation to a deeper connection with your own natural creativity and leadership?
- Are you paying attention to the energy of the next season of your life’s expression—and do you have the steady, seasoned support in place to wholeheartedly embrace it?
I prefer to begin a working relationship one step at a time, which often looks like scheduling an initial 90-minute session together. By its conclusion, I find we would both know via direct experience whether we have strong rapport and are a match to move forward with longer-term work. At that juncture, we can decide together how often we would schedule sessions to provide you with the optimal support you need to flourish in your life. My practice is primarily centered upon 8-10 core clients who I work with consistently over time—most often weekly with a minimum 3-month commitment and accompanying pre-paid retainer.
Clients in my practice come my way via personal referral and, with the rise of the internet, live in various countries all around the world. I’ve been astonished to find that doing transformative work over the phone—or visually on-line via FaceTime or other video-based meeting services—has been exceptionally intimate and powerfully effective. The key variable for success, as it is with in-person work, is the strength of our bond with each other and the mutual sincerity of our brave engagement in the process.
If you’d like to connect with me or have any questions about my work, I look forward to hearing from you.
With much thanks, Gavin